Thursday, June 02, 2005

June bugs

I can't believe it's June already. It snuck up on me pretty fast. I got to work yesterday at 9:30, then realized I had a doctor's appointment at 12:45. I knew I had this appointment coming up in early June - I had made the appointment about two months ago. However, June 1 crept up on me so fast it caught me off guard.

We had a shift of direction at work last week. Some of us who had previously been doing test execution got pulled off in order to revise the test scripts. Some new resources (i.e. people) were added to continue the test execution. I'm finding that the experience I've gained from doing test execution for the last month and a half has given me new perspectives now that I am writing (or re-writing) scripts again. If I'd known when I first started this assignment, what I know now!

I expect to be on this assignment for another few weeks. The intensity at work is taking up a lot of my energy, so I'm noticing that my personal goals like my music, creative writing, are falling behind. I'm even having trouble keeping up with my blogging.

I think there's a vacation calling for me.

No comments: